Thursday, April 7, 2011
drunken master
I loved this movie, it was quite different from what I expected.The plot centers on a young and mischievous Freddie Wong. Wong runs into a series of troubles. First, he embarras his martial arts teacher to teach him a lesson. Next, he makes advances on a woman to impress his friends, and is beat up by her older female guardian as a result.He later finds out that the two females are his aunt and cousin.His father decides to punish him for his behavior by making him train harder in martial arts.There is so much more to this movie.I enjoyed how martial arts and comedy was used in the film. I feel as if it was advanced for its time.This movie relies on movement and comedy. I feel as if this movie was advanced fro its time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment